Interviewer: So what Diet are you on?
ZODIACSOCIETY’S FIFTH GIVEAWAY!!
My FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! The prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out WhiteCloverProductions’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On DECEMBER 20, 2013 a winner will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The winner will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
Vancouver, Canada November 2013
Photographed by Nick Farrell
Adulthood doesn’t mean you stop drinking juice pouches and eating fruit snacks. It means buying your own.
and mixing them with vodka
At 3 in the morning while marathoning your favorite show because nobody can tell you to go to bed.
And then regretting your decisions the next morning.
Because you have to work.
and make more money to buy fruit snacks and juice pouches.
a bicycle can’t stand on its own bc its two tired
Are you fucking serious
Idk which one is more me.